[gmx-users] Regarding the forcefield, topology..

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Jun 14 00:52:54 CEST 2017

1 and 2 are for you to research and decide.  Do a literature search
for simulation of those molecules, see what others have done etc.

Re 3) http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Force_Fields#Usage
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu