[gmx-users] Regarding creating the molecules...

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Jun 14 07:40:18 CEST 2017

Please keep discussion to the emailing list.

1/ and 2/ to construct the coordinate file for the molecules, I personally
use Sybyl or the ATB website, but I'm sure there are many more options out
there. GROMACS website may have links to some as well.

3/ not entirely sure what you are asking there.

4/ was answered in the link I provided in last reply. You do not mix
forcefields, especially when you are someone with your experience.

Learn to search, using literature databases and Google.

And as stated in last email, read the literature, see what others have
done, why they used particular forcefields, and decide whether that fits
with your goals. Don't take the word of some random person on an emailing
list for this, as it's your research and you have to justify it and ensure
it is valid for what you want to do.

The GROMACS website has a rough outline on how to perform a simulation, in
general. Have a read of that, it has all this advice presented in it
already.