[gmx-users] Ion flux/current

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:14:13 CEST 2017

As you can see, so far I haven't really heard from anyone who could make
this widely available to the community. I mean, I could just drop the
link here, but noone will find it a week from now. Anyhow, there is no
need to cite any papers and it's perfectly applicable to any work
involving ion flow in pdb trajectories.

Alex