[gmx-users] In vacuo MD

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jun 14 22:57:51 CEST 2017

On 6/14/17 4:36 AM, Linus Johannissen wrote:
> I'm trying to run an in vacuo MD simulation using infinite non-bonding cutoffs, but Gromacs doesn't seem to be calculating the non-bonding interactions - the protein unfolds very rapidly and in the log file the LJ (SR) and Coulomb (SR) values are 0. Does it look like there's something wrong with my mdp file (below), or is it likely to be something else?

This is how it should be done.  Which version is this?  Is there any difference
if you specify "System" instead of "Protein" for the energygrps (practically,
there shouldn't be, but you never know).

-Justin

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629