[gmx-users] Problems with IMD in Gromacs 2016.3

Charles Laughton Charles.Laughton at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 19:41:42 CEST 2017

Hi Carsten,

Can you explain how I file a bug report? Do I need to be subscribed to the gmx-developers list or something?

Regards,

Charlie

On 15/06/2017, 13:50, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on behalf of Kutzner, Carsten" <gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on behalf of ckutzne at gwdg.de> wrote:

    Hi Charlie,

    I just made a quick check with 5.1 and 2016 and I also see the problem that you
    described. For me IMD works with 5.1, but not with 2016, but I don't know why.
    Could you file a bug report?

    Thank you,
      Carsten