[gmx-users] (no subject)

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Jun 16 15:29:02 CEST 2017

On 6/16/17 8:03 AM, Shivangi Agarwal wrote:
> Hi all
>
> When i am generating a ligand topology using PRODRG, I am getting topology
> file with hydrogens deleted in it. Which another server can I use for
> ligand topology generation?

GROMOS is a united-atom force field, so the aliphatic H atoms are not going to
be explicitly represented; you should check your assumptions about force fields
and which one you should be using if this comes as a surprise :)  PRODRG is not
of sufficient quality for MD simulations without significant manual revision.
ATB is better if you want to use a GROMOS parameter set.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore