[gmx-users] (no subject)

Emran Heshmati heshmaty at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 20:06:15 CEST 2017

Find these addresses:1- LigParGen Server

|   |
LigParGen Server
   |  |

2- SwissParam - Topology and parameters for small organic molecules

|   |
SwissParam - Topology and parameters for small organic molecules
 Determine topology and parameters for small organic molecules, for use with CHARMM or GROMACS  |  |

3- https://atb.uq.edu.au/

  Best Regards
Emran Heshmati Ph. D.Biophysicist,Computational  Bio-Chemist
P Save a tree... please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to