[gmx-users] Insert Gold nanoparticles in a simulation box

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Mon Jun 19 02:59:58 CEST 2017

Simply copy/paste the text from the coordinate file for the nano
particle onto the end of the coordinate file for the monolayer.  Of
course, you need to only insert the coordinate lines, not the text at
the start (description and number of atoms in a .gro file) or end (box
dimensions in a .gro file), and adjust the number of atoms (line 2 in
a .gro file)
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu