[gmx-users] hydrogen bond analysis

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:49:09 CEST 2017

Dear Imrul,

I believe the information you seek is right there in your xvg file header:

@    xaxis  label "Time (ns)"
@    yaxis  label "Number"

@ s0 legend "Hydrogen bonds"
@ s1 legend "Pairs within 0.35 nm"

First column is always time (x-axis). All other columns are y-axes for
different properties (in this case you two, s0 and s1). s0 is clearly
stated as being hydrogen bonds and s1 as pairs within 0.35 nm.

Best regards,
João