[gmx-users] (no subject)

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:24:05 CEST 2017

Hi,

Follow ATB's directions for how to use the files it produces. If ATB is
creating a new atom type, then it will be supplying parameters that belong
in the [atomtypes] directive, and their site needs to give you instructions
for how to get those recognized. Search their website and ask on their
support channel.

Mark