[gmx-users] Simulation of Carbon nanotube

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jun 22 14:34:14 CEST 2017

On 6/22/17 8:31 AM, Nikhil Maroli wrote:
> Thanks,
> I have given the image of the system in the below link.
>
> I thought if I can get Topology and Parameters for CNT alone would be
> better to go with Charmm-gui. Since I can treat CNT as ligand and upload
> the parameters will work with the server so in this aspects any suggestion?
> like how to get those parameters for CNT? Sorry, it is somewhat out of
> GROMACS question.
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxaQk_pcR9vicWdDdWV1T0YwTUE/view?usp=sharing

I understand what you're doing, I'm just not sure it's worth the effort to try
to convert topology and parameter information to CHARMM format (especially if
you're not familiar with it) for a periodic molecule (which I honestly don't
know if CHARMM will handle correctly).

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629