[gmx-users] File forcefield.itp, line 4 Last line read: '[ defaults ]' Invalid order for directive defaults

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:36:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

You can't just paste together two topology files intended to stand alone
e.g. because they have [defaults] sections. You can #include files, but
they have to follow the structure of the example in chapter 5 of the manual
(and every tutorial). Defaults, then atomtypes and parameters, then
moleculetypes, then system.

Mark