[gmx-users] Lincs constraints failure

Qinghua Liao scorpio.liao at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 23:08:43 CEST 2017

Hello Mark,

Thanks a lot for your reply! I performed Hamiltonian replica exchange
simulations,
the Hamiltonians (LJ, electrostatic, dihedrals ) of certain residues
were scaled for exchange  between replicas.

You mean this kind of constraints failure is quire common in replica
exchange? Apart from using smaller time step (i.e. 1 fs),
is there some other solution? Thanks a lot!

All the best,
Qinghua