[gmx-users] How to convert AMBER trajectory to Gromacs trajectory

Saikat Pal saikatpaliitg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 12:36:58 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I have converted Amber trajectory (.mdcrd ) to Gromacs trajectory (.trr) using Amber 14 cpptraj. But Now I want to convert .trr to .xtc format. I have used this command:  trjconv -s output1.pdb -f qdna-1.trr -o md_0_1.xtc -pbc none -ur compact
It shows:
Last frame         -1 time    0.000

Setting output precision to 0.001 (nm)

WARNING no output, last frame read at t=0

gcq#131: "You Fill Your Space So Sweet" (F. Apple)

output1.pdb=generated by cpptraj

please help me out. I am not much familiar with gromacs.I am using gromacs 4.6.7.
Thanks and regards,
Saikat