[gmx-users] Simulations stop running after reaching specific time step

Vytautas Rakeviius vytautas1987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 10:01:45 CEST 2017

Maybe post your mdp file. There are settings about writing out and default values if you add nothing too.

    On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 10:44 AM, Shobha Sharma <ssbhardwaj2028 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello,

I am submitting few simulations, after providing the wall time enough to
finish the jobs. But after reaching a certain time step, in case of all
jobs, the output files are not written beyond that time step.

For example if I check my .log file, using 'tail -f md.log'  I find that it
is not writing anything even though job is running. It utilizes whole wall
time given and ends without writing any further time steps.
In the end it does not even write about any problem faced. Job ends due to
end of wall time.

What might be the reason behind this?

--
Thanks and Regards,