[gmx-users] gmx spatial

Valerio Ferrario valerio.ferrario at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:57:18 CEST 2017

Yes, you are right, but the problem is that if I visualize the trajectory I
have the solute around the protein whereas with the spatial distribution
function I obtain density function around the protein as well as within the
protein core and this make no sense or at least is not convincing. Moreover
the trajectory seems very good, with the protein perfectly superposed and
with the same orientation in each trajectory step. Is there a way to define
the interaction? i.e. the 2 selected groups interacts when they are within
a given distance?

Best,
Valerio