[gmx-users] Atom types comparison between CGenFF and Charm36FF

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jun 28 18:21:42 CEST 2017

On 6/28/17 9:10 AM, Mohsen Ramezanpour wrote:
> Thanks Justin for your comment.
>
> I have a bit of difficulty for the finding the analog parts to these two
> parts.
>
> Is there any database (preferably with shapes) for the molecules available
> in charmmFF?

The CHARMM topology files have full residue names and chemical structure
drawings.  Within the toppar directory (download the tarball from our site),
just grep -r "RESI" *

If you have additional questions about this or CHARMM parametrization, contact
me off list as this is not really a GROMACS issue.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore