[gmx-users] Anybody using Silica InterfaceFF on Gromacs?

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:22:45 CEST 2017

This community is mostly focused on other things. If you have solid
silica under a non-native (to Gromacs) forcefield and all the bonded
parameters have been copied correctly, there may be issues with your
partial charges, LJ parameters, and mixing rules. Also make sure your
original forcefield uses the same approach to neighbor searching as
Gromacs does. Also to my knowledge, very few solid-state potentials use
the childish 1-4 pair interaction.

Alex