[gmx-users] CGMD simulation is not running with antifreeze water beads and 20 fs timestep

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Thu Jun 29 11:02:54 CEST 2017

Hi Sudip,

we had a short discussion over coffee. We also get these warnings, but
they don't generally lead to significant instabilities. This means you
probably have an equilibration issue. Could you try equilibrating your
system with increasing timesteps? So first equilibrate with 5fs, then
continue with 10 fs, 15fs and finally 20 fs.

If that doesn't work, could you give a more detailed description of your
system?

Peter