[gmx-users] Fwd: Domain decomposition error

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue May 2 11:36:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

If the topology works e.g. for drug in water, and you get problems with
blowing up only with the complex, then likely the starting pose is crude,
e.g. gaps with missing solvent, or overlapping atoms. Use a visualization
program and look carefully. The standard advice here applies:
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Blowing_Up

Mark