[gmx-users] GAAMP parameterization

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:46:27 CEST 2017

Hi David,

My bad.
GAAMP server is a server (developed by Dr. Roux at Chicago university)
which does an automated QM calculations for charge and dihedral fitting for
both Amber and Charmm36 ff.
Just to start, it takes the initial parameters from either GAFF or CGenFF
and tries to make them optimized.
Here is the link for others who might be interested:

http://gaamp.lcrc.anl.gov/

I read the article but I still do not know the answer for the questions I
asked.

Cheers,
Mohsen