[gmx-users] MD at different pH

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:12:34 CEST 2017

P.S.: By "fully integrated" I meant that their modifications to Gromacs
were never submitted/added to the main public distribution. Their method is
obviously integrated with Gromacs, otherwise it wouldn't run, so it was a
poor choice of words. Plus it requires third-party software for the
Poisson-Boltzmann/Monte Carlo steps.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 3:02 PM, João Henriques <joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com