[gmx-users] MD at different pH

Anu George g_anu at blr.amrita.edu
Thu May 4 16:23:22 CEST 2017

Thank you all for your valuable inputs.
Thanks and Regards,
Anu George

----- Original Message -----
From: "João Henriques" <joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com>
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 7:00:14 PM
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] MD at different pH

I didn't mean to imply that you were excluding them, I merely wanted to
complement your list :) Still, I'm sure we're missing a couple other names
as well. It just goes to show that multiple flavours of constant-pH MD
methods do exist, implemented with several different MD packages.
Unfortunately not all of them are available straight out of the box and may
require further modifications to force fields as well.

/J