[gmx-users] ligand moving out during umbrella sampling

abhisek Mondal abhisek.mndl at gmail.com
Sun May 7 07:57:29 CEST 2017

Hi,

For your ease of understanding regarding what is happening during this
above said umbrella-mdrun, I have shared the trajectory video file the
following link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6O-L5Y7BiGJQ1FIc2tIRFE2dE0

Is this normal given that the mdp code being used ? I basically have no
idea with this step, so please help me out. I'm using gromacs-4.6.2.