[gmx-users] Fwd: Simulation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed May 10 19:47:16 CEST 2017

On 5/10/17 1:43 PM, RAHUL SURESH wrote:
> [...]

What is the purpose of such a simulation?  There's no way to simulate
radioactive decay and no way to simulate radiation effects on other atoms (mdrun
claims an X-ray bombardment capability but I have never heard of anyone using it
aside from its first published use).

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629