[gmx-users] Graphene modeling

‪Mohammad Roostaie‬ ‪ mohammad.r0325 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 11:29:37 CEST 2017

Thank you Justin,
Actually, I want to simulate a small box of water with graphene and protein. You mean that I should just build and put the .n2t file in the directory where I want to run the system, and no other files are required or should not be changed.
I used the files specified in this link: http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Carbon_Nanotube
For example, for .n2t file:; Oplsaa-based n2t for carbon-based structures such as CNTs and graphenes
; Andrea Minoia
H    HJ    0.00       1.008  1    C 0.109                              ;Hydrogen
C    CJ    0.00      12.011  3    C 0.142   H 0.109   H 0.109 ;Periferic C
C    CJ    0.00      12.011  3    C 0.142   C 0.142   H 0.108 ;Periferic C
C    CJ    0.00      12.011  1    C 0.142                          ;Internal/periodic C
C    CJ    0.00      12.011  2    C 0.142   C 0.142            ;Internal/periodic C
C    CJ    0.00      12.011  3    C 0.142   C 0.142   C 0.142 ;Internal/periodic C
Thanks,Mohammad      From: Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu>