[gmx-users] Fwd: Issue with parallel simulations in vacuum

Agusti Emperador agusti.emperador at irbbarcelona.org
Tue May 16 17:37:57 CEST 2017

Thanks very much Mark

In fact, the results that I find are pathological in the sense that the
kinetic energy does not seem to be correctly distributed along the system:
one of the proteins seems to be at much lower temperature than the other
one (according to their conformational sampling; they are disordered
proteins)

Best regards

Agusti