[gmx-users] NMA eigenvectors doubts

luca maggi maggi_luca at hotmail.it
Wed May 17 11:14:51 CEST 2017

Hi Mark,

Thanks..But Even if I didn't minimized very well my system I can't understand why the calculation of the hessian is performed just on some of the total DoF. It is probably an issue of memory allocation. Indeed performing the same calculation just on  the protein (bad minimized Fmax=2.17e+02) It gives me the same error but It calculates  all the matrix entries anyway.

Thanks again

Luca