[gmx-users] ligand moving out during umbrella sampling

abhisek Mondal abhisek.mndl at gmail.com
Sun May 21 15:47:47 CEST 2017

I did try the code successfully on a configuration generated after pulling.
The NVT approach with direction-periodic geometry worked nicely for the
particular configuration.

However, when I tried to reapply the same code (with modified COMs and thus
pull_vec) on a different configuration, something awkward happened. The
ligand got pulled through protein and got stuck inside it. I have put the
trajectory movie alongwith md_umbrella.mdp file here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6O-L5Y7BiGJQ1FIc2tIRFE2dE0

Would you please care to give some advise regarding this odd behavior.

Thank you.