[gmx-users] Using CHARMM36 in GROMACS to simulate polysaccharides

Mohammad Hassan Khatami mhk302 at mun.ca
Tue May 23 20:16:11 CEST 2017

Thank Justin!
I finished adding the new “residues” in the .rtp file. pdb2gmx runs straight forward. However, while doing energy minimizations, I get several errors like the ones below, arise:

ERROR 2 [file topol.top, line 396]:
  No default U-B types
and
ERROR 5 [file topol.top, line 550]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

As it says, they might be related to the angles and dihedral parameters. Do you have any suggestion on where (and how) to add them?
Thanks again,
MH