[gmx-users] Regarding centering the molecule/protein during Simulation

Peter Kroon p.c.kroon at rug.nl
Mon May 29 10:01:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

I would not do this. I would run my simulation as normal (no position
restraints), and center my amino acid in post processing (gmx trjconv
-pbc mol -center ...). You may need to make an appropriate index file.
Alternatively you may want to use -fit instead of -center, but that's a
matter of taste.

Peter