[gmx-users] Deuterium Order Parameter Calculations

Sanim Rahman sanimr at mail.usf.edu
Wed May 31 17:35:09 CEST 2017

Thank you Justin,

That makes much more sense. I was able to fix the error. I have one more
question that is out of topic from the original question. Is there a guide
that informs the user on what index groups should be made for each type of
analysis? I am also trying to use gmx_potential to do electrostatic
potential on a membrane solvated in KCl. If I want to do this, what index
group would I use?

Regards,
Sanim Rahman