[gmx-users] force field / parameters for NADH, FMN

Hermann, Johannes J.Hermann at lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Nov 2 17:05:17 CET 2017

Dear Justin, dear all,

thank you for your reply. I will test the web server when I have managed
to generate the mol2 file for FMN.

I had a look in the rtp file of charmm36 ff and I detected that there
are three "NADHs": NAD1 , NAI, and NAD1. NAI is the pdb 3 letter code
for the reduced form of NAD+ (https://www4.rcsb.org/ligand/NAI), i.e.
NADH. However, both NAI and NADH in the rtp file have only 71 atoms,
while they should have 73. Hence, if I am not mistaken, NAI and NADH are
both NAD (not NADH or NAD+).

Has anyone who is reading this a ff field which he can send me? This
would save me a lot of time.

Thanks in advance!

All the best

Johannes