[gmx-users] Gmx minimdist

farial tavakoli farial.tavakoli at ymail.com
Tue Nov 7 10:21:02 CET 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear gmx users
I am trying to analyz the minimum distance between periodic images,l and need to use  the .xtc file without jump, so issued gmx trjconv:Gmx trjconv -f .xtc  -o new file.xtc -pbc nojump -center
But when bring my .gro and new .xtc files in vmd , my new xtc file has still jumps. I studied gmx trjconv maneytimes but couldnt issue a command that works well. Would you please clear gmx trjconv to me?I would be really appreciated it if someone clarify it to me.
Thanks in advanceFarial
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone