[gmx-users] water molecule cannot be settled during minimization!!!!

Vytautas Rakeviius vytautas1987 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 13:36:04 CET 2017

Investigate same water molecule mentioned in error in vmd or such program likely it is in close contact to other molecule.You can move it manually by altering coordinates in gro text file into more realistic starting position.Or probably even better if you redo your solvatation again (with different parameters?).