[gmx-users] Typo for atom in charmm36-jul2017 ff for residue NAI

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 11:52:41 CET 2017

Hi Johannes,

I'd suggest contacting someone at the MacKerell Lab instead. I believe they
are responsible for the FF and for its maintenance. Otherwise this issue
might get lost here and never make it to the people that absolutely need to
know about it.

Look at the original paper and send an email to the corresponding authors:
http://www.nature.com/nmeth/journal/v14/n1/full/nmeth.4067.html

Cheers,