[gmx-users] walls and E-z

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:25:10 CET 2017

Good question. Dielectric breakdown of water is generally poorly understood
and the threshold depends on the ionic strength, but 0.4-0.5V/nm is
generally where the fun begins. MD modelers working with solvated systems
casually ignore this, unless they have the great misfortune of getting me
as a reviewer. :)
That aside, I believe your suggestion is sound, at least to see if what I
observe is an outright bug.

Thanks,

Alex