[gmx-users] Domain Decomposition

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 03:33:04 CET 2017

Hi,

As you have learned, such boundary conditions are only available in the
group scheme, the boundary conditions restrict the number of ranks usable,
and the group scheme prevents OpenMP parallelism being useful. We hope to
relax this in future, but your current options are to run slowly, use
different boundary conditions, or to use different software.

Mark