[gmx-users] Problem in calculating static dielectric constant of Lysozymes

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Nov 9 09:04:16 CET 2017

On 08/11/17 20:11, Suman Das wrote:
> Thank you Prof. David for your reply and sorry for the late response. So,
> now do I have to use the original traj.xtc or still I need to do least
> square fitting w.r.t the C-alpha atom?
>
> Thanks,
> Suman

Neither. Please read my instructions carefully, you need to break the
traj in individual frames, compute c.o.m., translate and then build a
new trajectory, then you can run gmx dipoles.

Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se