[gmx-users] only interaction inside the molecule

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 10:30:47 CET 2017

no that is not my answer Yu.

for example I would like to design a molecule e.g. CO2, I would like
oxygens connected to Carbon in each molecule, but do no interact with rest
of system.
I guess I should change the ffbonded.itp in the following:

keep the length bond but change the interaction strength to zero, and then
restrain the bond length in .mpd file.
but I am not sure ?

Best regards