[gmx-users] only interaction inside the molecule

Du, Yu duyu at sioc.ac.cn
Thu Nov 9 11:59:49 CET 2017

Hi Faezeh,

I got you point. I believe the link and the PDB file in that webpage I mentioned previously can help you. You need an index.ndx file that defines the specific oxygens in your system and the rest of the system.

The charge, the vdw sigma and epsilon (or c6 and c12) in the top file of your CO2 is global parameters, which means that if you change them the interaction in a single molecule will also be changed.

Best,
Yu