[gmx-users] walls and E-z

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:13:55 CET 2017

David, not sure this is a bug. For the moment, can someone simply tell me
if external field directive is processed when walls are used?
I fixed the issue by introducing an actual wall as part of the system and I
think this behavior may be by design. I mean, why apply driving fields when
the system is impermeable?

Alex