[gmx-users] salt concentration

Hermann, Johannes J.Hermann at lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Nov 13 13:37:07 CET 2017

Hi Netaly,

one way would be to calculate the number of Na, Cl, and Mg ions by hand,
i.e. with the box size and the respective concentrations, and add the
correct amount of ions in two steps, with the flags -np or -nn. E.g. in
the first step you add Na and Cl and in the second you add Mg.

All the best

Johannes

--
*Technische Universität München*