[gmx-users] Determining the cut offs more than half of the box

Iman Ahmadabadi imanahmadabadi75 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 09:17:19 CET 2017

Dear Mr.Mark Abraham,

Thank you for your help.
Because of the accuracy of the results, I should use a reasonable cut offs
for the interactions around 2.0 nm. The cut offs less than 1.0 nm are too
small for my project because of the importance of long range interactions.
The box size is an obstacle to determining the desired cut off for
interactions.

Best regards

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Iman Ahmadabadi <imanahmadabadi75 at gmail.com

--
Iman Ahmadabadi

Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran

Department of Physics and Chemistry

Email: Imanahmadabadi75 at gmail.com ,imanahmadabadi at physics.sharif.edu
<ahmadabadi_i at ch.sharif.edu>