[gmx-users] Applying an electric field on lipids

Sithara Perera sithara.perera1993 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:23:42 CET 2017

The .mdp file parameter for electric field is as follows.

E_z        = 1    -0.7    1    ; electric field

I want to stop the movement of bi-layer along the z axis as the hypothesis
is to check whether a super charge protein can dislocate the DPPC bi-layer
under an electric field.
Correction, the electric field applied is 0.7V/nm