[gmx-users] my modified residue falls apart after MD

MD refmac5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 04:12:01 CET 2017

​Justin, originally I did use SG and OE in the [bond​s] and I got
complaints of "SG-OE no default bond type" "CB SG OE" no default U-B type
and "CT1, CT2, SG, OE" no default proper dihedral gypes. Are these the
parameters you mean that are missing? If so, what files do you think I
should modify to create these parameters? ffbonded.itp, merged.rtp and
residuetype.dat?