[gmx-users] how to set hetrodimer for MD Simulation

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se
Thu Nov 23 12:52:48 CET 2017

Dear Rana,

a) We are not (necessarily) Amber users. This is a gromacs mailing list.

b) If the separate structures are correctly positioned relative to each other, you basically just need to cut-and-paste the ATOM records from one pdb file into the other one.

Kind regards,
Erik
Erik Marklund, PhD, Marie Skłodowska Curie INCA Fellow
Department of Chemistry – BMC, Uppsala University
+46 (0)18 471 4539
erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se<mailto:erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se>