[gmx-users] Umbrella sampling

rose rahmani rose.rhmn93 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 21:07:08 CET 2017

pcoupl                   = no
gen-vel                  = yes
gen-temp                 = 0
gen-seed                 = 173529
constraints              = h-bonds
pbc                      = xy
freezegrps               = WAL ZnS
freezedim                = Y Y Y Y Y Y
energygrp-excl           = WAL WAL ZnO ZnO
energygrps               = SOL WAL ZnO Protein NA CL
nwall                    = 2
wall-atomtype            = C C
wall-type                = 9-3
wall-density             = 150 150
wall-ewald-zfac          = 3
ewald-geometry           = 3dc
fourierspacing           = 0.12
tcoupl                   = v-rescale
tc-grps                  = System
tau-t                    = 0.1
ref-t                    = 300
pull                    = yes
pull_ngroups            = 2
pull_ncoords            = 1
pull_group1_name        = ZnS
pull_group2_name        = Protein-H
pull_coord1_type        = umbrella      ; harmonic biasing force
pull_coord1_geometry    = distance      ; simple distance increase
pull_coord1_groups      = 1 2
pull_coord1_dim         = N N Y
pull_coord1_rate        = 0.001
pull_coord1_k           = 5000          ; kJ mol^-1 nm^-2
pull_coord1_start       = yes           ; define initial COM distance > 0