[gmx-users] peptide ligand

farial tavakoli farial.tavakoli at ymail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:14:11 CEST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Thanks alot for your advxe
I would really appreciate if you advice me more to split protein and ligand in index file, I saw the index help , but couldnt find out how should I use “ ‘splitch’ nr “ script to split them.
With best regardsFarial

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 4:51 PM, Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

On 10/3/17 9:17 AM, ‪farial tavakoli‬ ‪ wrote:
> Dear Justin
>
> Thank you so much for your reply.
> You mean , I should generate a topology file for my complex instead of
> creating topology for each of them separately ?

As long as the protein and peptide ligand are denoted as being in
separate chains (different chain ID or use of TER in the PDB file), then
pdb2gmx will do everything for you.

Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall
340 West Campus Dr.