[gmx-users] Charges and Antechamber

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:41:32 CEST 2017

Or this... :) I've never used it, but I'm sure it works like a charm. I
personally prefer to be more involved in all stages of the process, but I'm
a bit old school and I like to avoid "black boxes" for my own learning
benefit. That being said, I'm sure it does the job and it's faster &
simpler. It's probably the best way to go for someone with less experience
with this sort of task.

Cheers,